Saturday 22 May 2010

The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie


The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie is an animation movie about the adventures of SpongeBob and his bestfriend,Patrick Star,to retrieve the stolen crown of King Neptune to save his boss,Mr.Krabs.I think this movie is really awesome.When I watched it,I laughed really hard.I thought that the funniest part is that Dennis the Hitman who was hired to kill spongebob and patrick can grow a mustache in just seconds.I think this is the funniest movie i have ever seen in my life.This movie teaches people that you can reach your goal if you dont give up.I think this movie is more for teenagers than kids because it contains some mild crude humour.Out of ten,i would give this movie a NINE.I would reccomend this movie to all who are above thirteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment